RNS Logo

rns.recipes

◈ 9ce92808be498e9e05590ff27cbfdfe4

deavmi

NomadNet

d222df7f01f82f75bfed7fd360b2ab55

869bbca773f29371d10be42afe011582

Registered

3

threads

8

posts

Recent Threads

NovasRedes - my personal projects knowledge base 󱢉 Showcase

· 7 replies

microReticulum transport <-> rnode interface (on rnsd) Help

· 1 reply

Question on packet encoding (payload length) General

· 3 replies

Recent Posts

Rules and requirements for LLM/AI assisted projects 󱢉 Showcase

LLMs are trained on stolen works. So even if something good was produced, such a utilitarian claim falls flat for me. Put the effort into writing something by...

NovasRedes - my personal projects knowledge base 󱢉 Showcase

Hey Zenith, no there isn't. I should put together something some time to make it accessible as it really ought to be. And yes, the microReticulum stuff :). Alt...

Live interface reload and control General

One question, for us Docker users, would it make sense if I could contribute some code whereby this same functionality could be triggered by a UNIX/POSIX signal...

Live interface reload and control General

I was just thinking about this being one of the things I wanted to add to my impl. About 5 minutes ago. Then I see this. (coming from i2pd, live reload is nice,...

Question on packet encoding (payload length) General

Two follow-up questions: 1. UDP and TCP I can understand how it's easy to do framing with say datagram-based transmission (over UDP of a UNIX domain socket) a...

NovasRedes - my personal projects knowledge base 󱢉 Showcase

I have been documenting a lot of different things as I go along (many of them still to be published), but I did enjoy putting together what is currently availab...

microReticulum transport <-> rnode interface (on rnsd) Help

Did something change with the way the `RNodeInterface` and microReticulum worked recently. I used to be able to use my handheld RNode and hop through a transpor...

Question on packet encoding (payload length) General

I am working on my own implementation of Reticulum in Go, decided I hadn't coded a fun project for sometime (I don't use LLMs) and decided that, given how cool...

Copied to clipboard